The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New May Art Show and Sale, at the Globe Art Studios, just in time for Mother's Day


Friday May 9th 4-9pm and 
Saturday May 10th, 11 - 4pm 
at the Globe Art Studios
141 Whitney Place, Kitchener, ON. 


Just in time for Mother's Day.   I will be there with new works and many more wonderful artists will be there too.  Love to see you there.

No comments: