The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Monday, September 12, 2011

Studio Tour Time - Come for a Visit..My Studio is Open to you, demos, refreshments, and lots more to savour.....


The Elora-Fergus Studio Tour is on again, this time we are celebrating the 25th Silver Anniversary of the Studio Tour...I will have my studio open each weekend of Sat & Sun. Sept. 24th and 25th and Sat. & Sun. Oct. 1st and 2nd, from 10- 5 open for you to visit, have some cider, refreshments, demonstrations in encaustics, collage and see some of my new work for show and sale.

Would love for you to pop in and stay a while ...... Supria's Designs Studio

The Group Show of all the artist's work is this Thurs. Sept. 15th at the Minarovich Gallery, Elora Centre for the Arts,  7:30 p.m.  Meet all the artists and see a lovely diverse selection of the work available to view in and around Elora, Fergus, Salem, Alma and more....


No comments: