The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Who Does She Think She Is? TRAILER

Recently I attended a fantastic workshop called "Money is my friend" hosted by this Shaman, Moon Dancer...and I have to say she was fantastic..of course I went in with some preconceived ideas, judgements and she was able to hit some things right on the 'money' that I had to do a double take...and I have been thinking of the bits she has shared for a very long time all week actually....the first session was about "Choice and Change" and it was really wonderful to reaffirm the choices we have around abundance, and to see money as a friend, that it is our perspectives that change -- which we can choose, ....there were many other ahhaas that nite...and one of them was her guidance to this wonderful movie for me, called:

"Who Does She Think She is? " Directed by Pamela Tanner Boll, co-directed edited by Nancy C. Kennedy.  Check out the website too:  www.whodoesshethinksheis.net  See above You Tube Trailer..thanks Moon Dancer for the recommendation.



3 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Supria. I have seen this video a few times... and have put it on my blog and facebook also. I recommended it to the Gorge cinema - a while back.... Hope they get it in to show it. Lucy

Caterina Giglio said...

sounds like a great course... and I love the movie! it was very inspiring and eye opening!

jane longman said...

refreshing reminder...