The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Photographers of the Elora - Fergus Studio Tour and Free Draw Prize Continues


Isn't this a gorgeous photo of a dog....Sheri Visakaly, takes natural, candid portraits of maternity, newborn, children and families and more recently has directed her work to our four legged friends.

Sheri has earned a reputation for quality work.  She understands precious moments are in the every day simplicity of life...and she captures this so eloquently and vibrantly...her work is alive with colour, emotion and passion..Sheri is a highly talented photographer, a lovely person, really human and down to earth...I am a big fan...

David Wilcox is new to the Elora- Fergus Studio Tour this year..but is a well established artist in town.  David photographs the local landscape with passion and authenticity.  

Visit both photographers at their studios.

One more week for the free draw prize for a piece of my work, please enter by leaving a comment with your name.  You can enter as many times as you like.

Hope you are enjoying this Indian Summer we are having as much as I am... 
  

2 comments:

Rita Vindedzis said...

That's one CUTE dog!!

Isn't the weather beautiful Supria?!? I just love this autumn chill in the air. Yes I did go to VAO. It's a nice new space.

I hope the studio tour goes well.

cheers.

Susan Tuttle said...

Beautiful photographs! A pleasure to know you -- thank you for the kind words.

Susan