The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Friday, September 19, 2008

Intuition - Learning to listen and trust...



Learning to trust one's intuition is a journey in itself....this is my hope to trust my intuition so unequivocally that it is second nature, a "given", a trusted entity if you will...What a wonderful thought to manifest into reality...to trust myself, to listen to those pinches or pangs that come from a place so deep...My soul beckoning me to listen if you will...

What are the ways your inner being speaks to you letting you know what feels good, joyful, and right?  For me it is a gut visceral feeling and a giddy joy throughout my body....

No comments: