The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blessed Friends & Family - Lovely Summer Days



Birthday Divas - Cancerian Goddesses...what a lovely group of womyn to share a birthday sign with....My sis, Tina, Rhea, my sister-in-law and Cheryl, a great friend....and then there is lovely little Ella, a Cancerian wanna be...Thanks Honey for the lovely birthday cake.

Lambrina and Brett, a lovely couple, and blessed friends..thanks for your friendship and support.

Dida (my mum) and Ella (my neice)-- enjoying the BBQ.  My mum, my personal hero...a great womyn to aspire to be like. 

Cute little Ella, always the jokester.



Friends admiring Cheryl's creations.  Leigh (dear and lovely friend), Joanne (healer and magnetic friend) and Cheryl (another kindred creative diva).

Water spray...cool shot Bryce and Michelina.

Noah (my nephew, big brother to Ella) in action...and the other Noah in action below.



All soaked, chilled and having loads of summer fun. 

Noah and Noah...new friends.  All dried off now.

What a lovely after "artshow" bbq party..thanks Jeff, for the great BBQ feast, and friends and family for all your support and help with the take down at the show...what a lovely summer party.   Thanks to my friend Tracy for sharing these lovely photos....







No comments: